Dienstag, 25. September 2012

Tag 157: Abdicating Responsibility


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make it a pattern in my life to abdicate the responsibility and abiltiy to direct myself outside of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I am unable to direct myself instead of seeing/realinzing that I am living the exact same pattern that I have copied 
from my mother as the believe that I “will not make it – I am not able to do it on my own”

I this I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see/realize/understand that other beings/people can always ever be a (pyschological) chrutch or patch but in fact its always me and me alone that is responsible for my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the backchat of “I will not make” It to come up 
within my mind when faced with myself or situations that I have to go/work through alone and in this sabotaging myself from the beginning, before I even started to take on what in fact is my responsibility  – in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the situations that “I have to go through” is me as my creation as what I have created my life to be thus It is basically to firstly change my perspective from “things happening to me – Things that I have to go through” and realizing that what I am experiancing is all my creation, not meaning that I do “completely create the world alone” but my experience of myself and the life-path/experiances/situations is my co-creations and thus my responsabiltity

I forgive myself that I have I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that there are actually separate Things/Experiances that I have to go through, like floating towards me – instead of seeing/realizing that the phyisical world walk through or stand in when I go through internal Experiances is and remains always the same, stable and does know nothing of “the things that I go through”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in the thought “iam not gonna make it” I have already created a complete illusion as a experience that I apparently “go through” when actually it as me as a creation of me comes up in and as my mind so what I am going through is in fact my self-created Mind that I then use/abuset to further give away my directive principle and responsibility to the mind in the form of creating/ relationships to people/things that I relay on to tell me what to do/how/who to be – in this further validating the conditioned relationships of dependency – instead of in the first place seeing/realizing/understanding that the “things I go through” is selfmanipulation in and as the mind and then actually taking reponsablity to direct myself to face and walk out of the self-Creation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowd the Backchat of “I am not able to make it on my own” to come up and exist within my mind where in give away my ability to respond and face whatever comes up as my self-creations as the mind that I call the things that I have to go through – but sentence myself to believe that I need someone/something outside of myself to “help/support me face myself/mind as my own creations” when in fact no one can help me walk/face my mind as it is my illusion, not anyone eslses – wherin what I am actually saying is “I have already given up on myself – and into the mind for it to have me”

I forgive myslef that I have never allowed myself to consider that have created the “things that I have to go through” sole beacause my having given away the ability to direct myself in self-responsabilty as Life to the Mind in the statement/believe of “I am not able to make it on my own”

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see/realize and consider that the victimzation, dependency, emotional reactions, blame, supressions, Depressions, Personalities, Characters, Ego are all Self-creations from that stem from the creation-process of relationships and that the Relationship-creation-processes is the fundamental to giving away the power to the mind, or back then to a relationship-system that was developed into the mind   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen