Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012

Tag 68: Redefinieren von Korrektur/Correction


Correction: I resist correction, because of thinking/prending/defending that I have done nothing wrong – Selfsabotage – not accepting/embracing Self-Correction as necessary to change something

I see correction as something that is “done unto me” that causes me to feel less than I am “before” because what “I have done/been/created” was not good enough and not “perfect”. I think that’s unfair and nobody should correct me.
I fear correction because I do not know “what will come out of it”, because a “unknown autority” is correcting (shaping/moulding) me to their bidding, as they please without me really understanding “the rules”. I fear being judged for the outcome of the correction, and I “don’t want to be present” in the correction – because “its already been done, now I let they judge me as they please and sit it out” – Stubbornes – uncomfortability

Ok, das ist ein wichtiger Punkt – in meiner Selbstvergebung habe ich von anfang an Gedacht = eine Erfahrung gehabt „Wieso muss ich das jetzt noch mal schreiben, es ist doch schon „getan“, und es als „überflüssig“ gesehen, ich habe das dann mit der Zeit unterdrückt und als „Anforderung“ gemacht -> die Verantwortung für meine Korrektur an „andere“ an das „System“, den Kurs (DIP) abgeben. Ich will mich nicht ändern. Die Selbstvergebung soll mich ändern – aber bitte ohne das ich mich korrigieren, ändern muss. Sturheit und die Weigerung zur Korrektur sind in enger Beziehung, Sturheit umfasst die Weigerung zur Korrektur. Korrektur ist aber die notwendige selbst-bestimmte Handlung um selbst zu ändern, also auch eine Angst vor Veränderung hier.

Ohne Wertung möchte ich dieses Verhalten und mich als dieses Verhalten als Dummheit bezeichnen, weil es wirklich ein Kampf um die eigene Beschränkung ist, aber diese Bezeichnung in eine Unterstützung umwandeln indem ich mir erlaube zu sehen wie Wichtig Wörter und meine Bewertung /Beladung/Verknüpfungen/Definitionen sind – Für mich war Korrektur definiert als etwas das „einfach passiert“ von außen und unangenehm ist, was die Verantwortung für Korrektur und Autorität über mein Wesen an „das System“ „andere“ „Institutionen“ abgibt – Ok,  ich „will“ (habe mir erlaubt so programmiert zu werden) das andere mich korrigieren und Autorität ausüben, weil es das ist was ich gelernt habe. So ist das ganze System/Hierachie gestrickt und als ultimative Autorität steht ein Gott der nicht existiert = Bewusstsein/Energie. Ich sehe/definiere also Korrektur in den energetischen Impulsen in/als dem Bewusstseinsystem, nur weil etwas ein unangenehmes Erlebnis hervorruft.

OK, bei gesundem Menschenverstand gibt es nur einen Weg: Ich übernehme die Selbstverantwortung zur Selbstkorrektur des Verstandes/Mind mit ALLEN Emotionen, Gefühlen, Gedanken stoppe Reaktionen und lebe damit Selbst Autorität in Einheit und Gleichheit mit mir Selbst 

Correxit, fix it, willkür, failure, bad, Rotstift, “It is useless (to correct), it is already done”, Lehrer, Authorität, Strafe/Buße

cor·rec·tion   /kəˈrɛkʃən/ Show Spelled[kuh-rek-shuhn] Show IPA
noun  shun = m

1. something that is substituted or proposed for what is wrong or inaccurate; emendation.
2. the act of correcting.
3. punishment intended to reform, improve, or rehabilitate; chastisement; reproof.
4. Usually, corrections.  the various methods, as incarceration, parole, and probation, by which society deals with convicted offenders.
5. a quantity applied or other adjustment made in order to increase accuracy, as in the use of an instrument or the solution of a problem: A five degree correction will put the ship on course.

shun   /ʃʌn/ Show Spelled[shuhn] Show IPA
verb (used with object), shunned, shun·ning. 
to keep away from (a place, person, object, etc.), from motives of dislike, caution, etc.; take pains to avoid

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word correction to the word Correxit

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word correction within the word Correxit

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word correction and the word correxit through defining the word correction within the word correxit in Separation of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself believe that in Correction is to make the Picture of oneself Ok, just like a confessing all our sins as BP did with the correxit and the oil – to dissolve the Problem only that it is more dispersed and one does not see it immediately jet it still exists

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realize that self-forgiveness without actual self-correction is useless just like Correxit

I realize that with self-forgiveness to be valid and supportive there has to be and be lived the self-correction in the principle of what is best for all life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use Self-forgiveness in a desire to correct my picture of myself as a “quick-fix” to dissolve/hide/suppress the points/issues without actual taking the self-corrective action into practical application and in this do exactly what I have blamed BP for

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that it is not done with “seeing the pattern that I have done the same like BP with correxit in “dissolving/drowning” my problems/mind for a very long time with Alk/drugs  and that in this I have just like them diffused infused the points, the fears (of my good/nice picture being destroyed in the public eye) in the total my water” but is to see, realize and be aware of hat I have made suppression in/as Fear a pattern that I have used/abused Self-forgiveness for and thus the correction is to not abuse self-forgiveness to hide/suppress myself but really put into practical application my realisations

I realize that self-forgiveness without actual self-corrective application is useless just like Correxit

I realize that it is not done with “seeing the pattern that I have done the same like BP with Correxit in the dissolving/drowning my problems/mind for a ery long time and that I have just like them diffused the point, the fears in  my total water” but have to be aware of that I made suppressions in/as Fear a pattern that I have used/abused Self-forgiveness for also

I realize that the correction is to not abuse/use self-forgiveness to hide/suppress myself in “IT” but to really put into practical application the realisations and walk it

When and as I see myself suppressing/hiding myself in self-forgiveness, when Backchat, Emotions, Desires comes up and I selfhonestly see that I participate in any way – I STOP, I breathe – I bring myself here fully as breath in my human pyhiscal body – I forgive myself for the desires or/and look at the backchat, if it is relevant/new I walk it immediately in writing as this can be supportive – If it is reoccurring randomly I realize I try to suppress hide my fears and walk Self-forgiveness as mechanical mind in Separation –THIS I STOP immediately as it is perpetuation self-abuse as self-suppression – breathe here 4 counts in 4 counts out until I am clear here – no thoughs


Fix it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word Correction with the term “Fix it”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word Correction within the term “Fix It”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself to the word Correction and the term “fix it” through defining the word Correction within the term “fix it in separation of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that a Correction will “fix it” will fix me automatically – I write, speak, look and simsalabim the Correction happens – which in fact not so and can not be as I move me, I have to direct me and I have to correct me as a living action one and equal as myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define SELF-Correction as Separate from myself, same with Self-forgiveness – instead of realizing I have to be one and equal with and as my application – otherwise what is forgiving and correcting is a system – Thus I have to be aware always here in and as breath to see the points of correction/transcendence and I have to be here fully with writing and speaking as/with what I write or/and speak to really be effective

I realize that the word Correction will fix nothing – I have to apply myself as Self-Correction one and equal to change ME

I realize that I have to move me, I have to direct, I have to Correct me as a living action one and equal as myself

I realize that I have to be one with and equal to my application – and I realize that this is in fact so and can not be different = separation

I thus have to be here in breath as the physical to see the points of correction/transcendence and I have to be fully here with writing and speaking as with/as what I write or/and speak to be really effective = aware



Willkür

Ich vergebe mir selbst zugelassen und akzeptiert zu haben das Wort Korrektur mit dem Wort Willkür zu verbinden

Ich vergebe mir selbst zugelassen und akzeptiert zu haben das Wort Korrektur in dem Wort Willkür zu definieren

Ich vergebe mir selbst zugelassen und akzeptiert zu haben mich von dem Wort Korrektur und dem Wort willkür zu trennen indem ich zugelassen und akzeptiert habe das Wort Korrektur in dem Wort Willkür zu definieren in Trennung von mir selbst

Ich vergebe mir selbst mir erlaubt und es akzeptiert zu haben meine Definition und die System-definition von Korrektur die man im Zusammenhang und als Ableitung von „willkürlichen Regeln/Gesetzen/Vorschriften“ machen kann, wobei die in die Gesetze/Regeln/Vorschriften die „Kür“ des Willens das „Meisterwerk“ der Mächtigen sind um ihnen immer weiter immer mehr Profite zu erlauben und zu garantieren, auf die Selbst-Korrektur anzuwenden – anstatt zu erkennen das ich hier Selbst Verantwortung übernehme um mich von den lebensfeindlichten Konsum/Profitorientierten Verhaltensweisen in mir zu befreien indem ich diese eins und gleich mit mir als mich korrigiere/verändere

Ich vergebe mir selbst mich nicht erlaubt zu haben zu sehen das die Selbst-Korrektur im Rahmen dieses Prozesses nicht willkürlich als/aus Selbstinteresse zu erfolgen hat sondern ich mich in Selbstehrlichkeit in Selbstvergebung und Schreiben untersuche und mich dann in den Punkten/Verhalten/Mustern korrigiere die missbräuchlich gegenüber mir selbst oder anderen sind

Ich erkenne, sehe und verstehe das wenn ich mich mit gesundem Menschenverstand dahin ausrichte was das Beste für alle ist besteht keine Willkür – auch wenn ich als kurzsichtiges Ego das in manchen Punkten so empfinde, aus Stolz/Verteidigung/Sturheit – was das beste für alle ist

Ich vergebe mir selbst mir nicht erlaubt zu haben zu sehen das nur ich selbst Willkür in mir und meiner Welt zulassen kann – und das die Beschuldigung der Mächtigen im Bezug auf Willkür der Gesetze/Regel etc nicht selbstehrlich ist sondern eine Abgabe der Verantwortung denn ich bin direkt beteiligt als gleicher Teil, gleiches Leben indem ich „Willkür“ als Gesetze/Regel, ein System da nicht zum Wohle aller ausgerichtet ist akzeptiere und erlaube und durch die Beschwerde über die „Willkür“ der anderen meine Willkür als Ego/Persönlichkeit verschleiere, rechtfertige und so mich selbst betrüge

Ich erkenne das ich mir/meiner Willkür als Ego/Verstand/Persönlichkeit ein Ende setzen kann/muss um in der Welt Willkür abzuschaffen und das ich mich dabei selbst Korrigierend and dem Prinzipen der Einheit und Gleichheit alles Lebens angleichen will

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen